Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Put Your Art online

I found a great little website called Carbonmade: Your online portfolio.
It's a great way to get your art put online really fast and for free without advertisements. I like the layout, and it allows enough space for me to keep my work for now.

Some other great services are similar to myspace such as:
Deviant Artists
-a great place to get to know other student artists and make fun connections through art.
Stuart
-set up by the highly respectable Saatchi Gallery. Nels is a part of this, and I think more should join him from LaCrosse.


I'm sure there are others too.

4 comments:

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

This blog is a great place to get to know other student artists and make fun connections through art! How interesting it can be! Many thanks for sharing! Our custom writing can be additionally used!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Your post is really useful for me and i get to know the various artists and always cherish the art and we could learn different variety of art. Thanks a lot for sharing

Digital Marketing company in Chennai

Unknown said...

It is really a great work and the way in which you are sharing the knowledge is excellent.Thanks for your informative article



Cloud Computing Training in Chennai

Unknown said...

Really useful for me .

VMware Training in Chennai